Thursday, November 15, 2007

Delay to Saigon

Well my intention was to be in Saigon (aka Ho Chi Minh City) right now, but plans change. I left Sihanoukville this morning and there was madness at the bus station in Phnom Penh so I decided to stay another day in PP which is just fine with me. So, tomorrow (I think) I will be going to Vietnam. As for today and tonight, I am going to thoroughly enjoy another day in PP, one of my favorite places.

As for Vietnam, I have no idea what I am going to do there. I was initially thinking to backpack from Ho Chi Minh to Hanoi, but I have been hearing news of really bad rains and typhoons hitting central Vietnam at the moment. So, instead I may spend a month in Southern Vietnam, especially in the Mekong Delta where I think the weather will be better. But really, I have no idea.

No comments: