Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Coming Up

I have spent a wonderful week in Phnom Penh, but it is time for me to get moving to the next location. I met a girl in Siem Reap who told me there was nothing to do in Phnom Penh... This is probably the farthest thing from the truth I have ever heard! There are endless things to do, one of the best being to simply walk around and soak up PP life. The people, the jobs people do, daily business, markets, food stalls, buildings, animals, and a million other things. Life here is fascinating! I am leaving tomorrow but I am positive I will be back to Phnom Penh!

Next stop: I am leaving tomorrow to Sihanoukville, a beach town on the south coast of Cambodia. I will then travel along the south coast eastward toward Vietnam. I have been consulting the Vietnam map recently and have realized that it's much larger than I had initially pictured, so I will probably cross over into Vietnam in the next week or week and a half depending on how fast I move through the rest of Cambodia that I want to see.

Anyways... the only thing I know for sure is that I am going to Sihanoukville on a bus at 7:15 tomorrow morning! See you there!

No comments: